Android is fast becoming a staple in the enterprise, and the go-to operating system (OS) of choice in many business-critical device deployments. However, it can be challenging for companies to find a solution that gives them the level of management and security they need for their preferred Android devices. SOTI MobiControl, with its industry leading Android management capabilities, ensures Android devices are secured, managed and supported, regardless of OS version or device manufacturer. With compatibility certification of devices from over 170 Android device manufacturers, SOTI puts companies in the driver’s seat by giving them the freedom to choose the Android devices that best fit their business.
SOTI’s Android+ technology was originally introduced to address the lack of management capabilities that enterprises needed to adopt Android devices. Since then, it has evolved to combine SOTI’s unique Android management capabilities, with management capabilities offered by Android Enterprise, as well as those offered by OEMs. The net result of this combination is the most comprehensive Android management available on any Android device.
SOTI Device Certification Program
SOTI partners with over 170 device manufacturers to validate core EMM functionality and verify device compatibility with SOTI MobiControl. This same service is available to you to make sure that your chosen mobile devices will perform as expected: no bugs, no surprises, and no problems.
Android Enterprise is Google’s framework for mobility management on devices running Android Lollipop and greater. Unlike the proprietary device management capabilities introduced by Android OEMs, Android Enterprise gives enterprise IT a more consistent management experience across Android devices from different manufacturers. As an Android Enterprise Recommended EMM solution, SOTI MobiControl offers the most comprehensive support for Android Enterprise and supports all deployment types from BYOD to dedicated-purpose. SOTI’s commitment to Android Enterprise guarantees the broadest feature set and future Android device compatibility.
SOTI MobiControl Features and Benefits for Android
Getting your mobile enterprise running on Android has never been this easy.
- Get Android devices up and running quickly using a variety of staging methods, including barcode scanning, Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment, and zero-touch enrollment.
- Silently provision corporate email, contacts, calendar, apps and security policies over-the-air (OTA) without user intervention.
- Control key device features remotely: camera, App Store, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, and configure Access Point Name (APN) settings.
- SOTI MobiControl’s support for Samsung KME and EFOTA allow IT administrators to manage device OS updates ensuring compliance and holistic management of Samsung Android devices.
Automate deployment of OS updates using OEM prescribed OS update procedures. Whether you are deploying corporate-liable or BYOD Android devices, SOTI MobiControl enables IT administrators to activate Android devices in seconds so employees can get to work faster than ever before.
GUARANTEE SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Deliver industry leading security to all your Android mobile devices and endpoints.
- SafetyNet Attestation establishes the integrity of the device before enrollment and instantly alerts IT administrators if the device gets compromised during use.
- Enforce strong passwords and data encryption, manage certificates and prevent data leakage from corporate apps.
- Automatically scan for viruses/malware with integrated antivirus powered by BitDefender, and enable real-time remediation.
- Lockdown/Kiosk - Restrict a device to a single app or suite of applications while improving branding guarantees reduced downtime due to to improper use of the device.
- Create a Work Profile on the device to keep apps, accounts and data for work separate from those for personal use.
- Enterprise Factory Reset Protection prevents unauthorized parties from factory resetting and re-provisioning company-owned devices with their own Google accounts.
SOTI MobiControl lets you secure your employees’ Android devices without compromising their privacy.
MANAGE APPLICATIONS AND CONTENT
Give your mobile workers the tools they need to do their job, anywhere and anytime.
- Deploy enterprise applications securely through a private Application Catalog.
- Provide a curated enterprise app store on Google Play to keep work apps separate from personal apps.
- Control access to and edit corporate files and documents using the SOTI Hub secure content editor.
- Enforce web access policies with the SOTI Surf secure browser to ensure safe, secure and authorized access to web content.
SOTI MobiControl manages the enterprise and open market applications available to your workers on their Android devices.
Give your IT department the tools they need to manage the company’s mobile devices.
- Remotely support mobile users by viewing and controlling devices OTA and manipulating their device files directly.
- Location services allow you to track and report on devices globally, send alerts or modify device behavior based on location.
- Manage telecom expenses for each user, send alerts or shutdown features when thresholds are exceeded.
SOTI MobiControl delivers advanced Android device features to increase worker productivity and decrease costs.